Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wrapping it all up!

Okay, this past week has been a total whirlwind with Wyk's Scavenger Hunt, but the end is in sight.  It's been a load of fun for me and hopefully you readers had a blast hopping from site to site to find the items from Mistress Venus's bag.  However, it's not quite over yet. Tonight is the Wrap Up Party on Facebook. I'll be hanging out with Mistress Venus and her sub Wyk talking about the book, doing a few crazy contests and giving away some pretty awesome gifts, if  I do say so myself.  I'm almost tempted to keep the grand prize myself, but I'll behave.  

Anyway, if you have the time and nothing else to do, why not come hang out with me? It'll be from 7pm - 9pm CST on Facebook.  CLICK HERE to find the event. Oh and did I mention that Livvy will be there as well? *shudders*  I honestly should lock her in her playroom after the last stunt she pulled, but considering she's going to be a slave over at the Wicked Muse Tavern this upcoming weekend, I thought I'd be generous.  

Later Peeps! Hope to see some of you tonight!



 
©Dakota Trace All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment