Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to Smut Winners!


Wow, it’s hard to believe our Back to Smut Event has finally ended. Where has the time gone. I will have to say that it’s been a blast and I’ve added at least six new books to my Kindle as a result.  I just love going to these kind of things, even though my pocket book protests a bit at all the extra money I’m spending.    I hope everyone had a great time, enjoyed the articles, salivated over the yummies (and I’m not only talking about the food kind either) and found some new authors they want to try out. 

Now  I mentioned I was giving away two separate prizes for my  part of the event.  The first is a free copy of my new release, Conquering Jude, that releases tomorrow.    And the winner of that is

Toni
tsteinerid(gmail)
please contact me off list for which version you’d like

And the second prize is a $10 Gift Certificate to Amazon and the winner of that is:
Winnie
 Winnie chibipooh(at)gmail(dot)com
please contact me if this is the address you want your g.c. sent to

Thanks Ladies for entering and to all of those who joined of us authors at the Back to Smut bash  and hopefully we’ll be able to do this again next year! I have to send a special thanks out to Marissa and everyone else who made this such a blast for us! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment