Sunday, August 21, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - August 21st


Okay, bear with me, this is my first time doing this - but surely it can't be too hard?  Anyway for my first six sentence Sunday, I thought I'd bring you a sexy little tease from my upcoming release from Eirelander Publishing, Dark Seduction.  Scheduled to release Sept 16th, I hope you enjoy sexy gods and even naughtier demonesses. This little blurb is from Kennet, our hero's p.o.v. when he first mets our heroine under the guise of protecting her from some unnamed foe despite the fact he's got a grudge against demonesses in general. He's just found out she's his destined mate and let me tell you he's not happy...

 How the fuck can she be…she’s a damned demoness! She hasn’t even bothered to hide it either. They all use some kind of masking trick to cover up their horns and those archaic symbols! Instead she walks in bold as you please, wearing nothing more than a see through gauze skirt. His dick grew hard inside his pants. Aw fuck-there’s no way I’m getting hard for my enemy!

5 comments:

  1. Very hot Dakota! Congratulations on your upcoming release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great six! I love when enemies get together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh! It sucks when your body is doing one thing while your mind is saying another! Welcome to SSS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lusting after a demoness? Love it xD

    ReplyDelete