Monday, October 22, 2018

Monday Moans {21}: Can I touch?



It's been awhile since I've posted anything on my blog - a sin that my P.A. is about to beat me for.  What can I say? Real life got in the way of everything even remotely related to writing.  But I'm determined not to get completely derailed again. I'm going to get back on track...and this picture definitely has stroked the creative...juices shall we say?  There's just something about a strong back that makes me weak in the knees!  

Have a great Monday!







©Dakota Trace All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment