Monday, May 1, 2017

There be pirates...

So earlier last month I took time out of my crazy life to hit the theaters with a couple friends and saw the new live action, Beauty and the Beast. The movie was awesome! Emma Watson did a phenomenal job as Belle! 

But I digress.  One of my favorite parts of going to the theater is to see the previews of upcoming movies.  Can I say I'm totally stoked?  Johnny Depp is reprising his role as Captain Jack Sparrow in another installment of Pirates of the Caribbean!   *fangirls*  Love these movies! They are the inspiration for my current series, Calypso's Choice!   Now I can't wait for it to hit my local theaters!  World Premier is slated for May 11th!  Too bad my bestie Pauline Allen is so far away! Or I would drag her butt with me. :D


©Dakota Trace All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment