Friday, June 13, 2014

Spanking A - Z Challenge: {L}eather and Lace

Okay here's the scoop, I've joined the Spanking Challenge A-Z. The idea is to start with A and make your way through the alphabet, a letter a day. So this is how it will work. I will post a new letter each day...except on Saturdays which is already full with two other weekly posts. By the end of the month, I should reach Z...so why not join me and root me on?  

A word of warning however...although it's not necessarily supposed to be sexually themed challenge - just an effort to get me blogging more frequently, Livvy may have other ideas.  We all know that rascally muse of mine won't let me get away with posting something mundane or platonic, so don't be surprised if most, if not all my posts have a sexual vibe to them. 

With that being said....lets welcome letter L!


Today I'm talking about leather and lace, and no I'm not referring to the song by Don Henley and Stevie Nicks.  (Although that is a great song.) There's just something that screams sex when you catch sight of leather or lace.   So today's post is going to be full of eye candy as I share pictures of my favorite leather and lace ensembles for women and leather for men.  Enjoy and be sure to stop by the rest of the  contributors. 





I loved this picture so much that you'll notice it is scattered throughout my site in different forms, but it is predominantly displayed as the background graphic for my coming soon covers.  









Of course it doesn't have to have frills on it to be sexy, as this picture shows. I don't know what drew my attention more - the form fitting leather jacket and mini or the flogger in her hands ;) 









Of course I'd be remiss if I didn't post a couple of pictures of men in those oh so sexy leather pants.  *smile* 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment