Thursday, June 12, 2014

Spanking A - Z Challenge: {K}inks

Okay here's the scoop, I've joined the Spanking Challenge A-Z. The idea is to start with A and make your way through the alphabet, a letter a day. So this is how it will work. I will post a new letter each day...except on Saturdays which is already full with two other weekly posts. By the end of the month, I should reach Z...so why not join me and root me on?  

A word of warning however...although it's not necessarily supposed to be sexually themed challenge - just an effort to get me blogging more frequently, Livvy may have other ideas.  We all know that rascally muse of mine won't let me get away with posting something mundane or platonic, so don't be surprised if most, if not all my posts have a sexual vibe to them. 

With that being said....lets welcome letter K!


Kinks - they're everywhere. Every person, even those who are vanilla as they come have their own special hot buttons that send them over the edge. It can be something as erotic as having their hair pulled during sex to having their lover wear heels to bed.  

I'm not about to preach and say one's better than other, or that what I find kinky is the same for you. However, I had a little bit of fun researching for this topic.  

The first part is from a short top ten list in Men's Health about sexual fetishes and kinks.  So what would you think came in at the top?   Role-playing? Age play? Golden Showers? (a personal ick for me)  Nope, none of these. Although Golden showers was in the top five.  Actually the numero uno spot is a kink as old as time: those who love to watch and be watched. 

You got it. Voyeurism and Exhibitionism.

Other than a few other surprises, like domination (as in the woman dominating the man) most of the kinks didn't surprise me. A good majority of them had to do with the visual.  Everything from certain materials like leather, rubber and PVC to pigtails, lipsticks and feet. 

Of course I figure that this article won't be complete unless I mention a few of the..shall we say less known kinks?   Here's a few that totally had me scratching my head. 

Autoplushophilia - arousal to oneself dressed as a giant cartoon-like stuffed animal (okay we're dressing up like Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny and getting it on?)  

Formicophilia - arousal to insects.  (ew...don't do bugs *shivers*)

Frotteurismarousal to touching a stranger surreptitiously in a crowded place. (ok...just an observation here, but me thinks that Japanese anime has a bunch of peeps with this kink.  I think I've seen at least a gazillion vids of strangers groping each other in taxis, trains and buses.) 

and last but not least...

Pteronphilia - arousal to being tickled by feathers. (nope...not happening. I hate being tickled!) 

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I'd heard of touching people in public places and even seen it in movies, but I'd never heard the actual terms of those fetishes before. Isn't research awesome? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great,now every time I see someone dressed in a character costume I'm going to wonder if they are turned on by it. That's going to make visiting Disneyworld awkward! LOL

    ReplyDelete