Friday, September 20, 2013

Exciting News! I'm going to be live!

Think I'm innocent...
come and find out!

Hey Peeps, I just took the plunge. For those of you who know me, as a writer I've been always very open about what I write, why I write it and don't mind letting the world peek into the chaotic mess called my brain.  A whole bunch of you even know spunky if not somewhat sarcastic muse, Livvy, but for the first time since I've started writing professionally, I've decided to do something live, opposed to internet based chats, blog hops, and contests.  I am actually going to have the pleasure of being the first interviewee after a long hiatus, on Between Moonlit Covers with Author Kali Willows!  

At the moment, my live interview is scheduled for October 3rd at 10pm CST.  It will run approximately an hour.  The format will allow for people to either call in and ask questions or chat via instant messaging via the website.  (But don't quote me on exactly how that works.)  As far as topics, I do believe Ms. Kali and I will be chatting up my newest release, my FemDom book, Wyk's Surrender and of course the totally awesome 1Night Stand Series it's a part of.  But that's not to say that will be all we talk about. :P  

Be sure to check out my October Newsletter for more details. 

BETWEEN MOONLIT COVERS with AUTHOR KALI WILLOWS

No comments:

Post a Comment