Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Characters Galore!

Welcome to day two of the New Year!  Yesterday I  mentioned one of my new year's resolutions was to get organized.  And why is that so important?  Well, mainly because I want to reach my writing goals this year without doing the crazy mad dash where I end up having to stay up all night writing ever night til 3am just to get things accomplished.  I'm also hoping in a small way that if I can put a schedule up the kids might just respect it and allow me to work. Wishful thinking I know, but I am  an author and have been known to have avid imagination...LOL.

So publication goals for the year?  Well lets see. 
  1. To finish off the Doms of Chicago Series. (Only two books left...that I know of!)  *glares at the whip wielding muse in the corner*  Nothing out of you Livvy!
  2. To finish my last book in my Wolfen Prophesies Series.  (this is a must since it's already under contract.)
  3. I'd like to get at least two m/m books published this year. *crossing fingers*  This seems to be a really hard genre to break into....but what's an author to do when she has hunky men beating on her door demanding she tell their man-love story?  
  4. To finish book 2 of Doms of Napa Valley and maybe even get book 3 plotted out.  
Okay so that's at least 7 to 8 full length books.  Can I do it?  I'm sure I can - If I can stay organized.

So what's first on the list? 

Cooking With Fire (an m/m foodie romance which I'm hoping to submit to Decadent) 
Gabriel's Light (the 7th book in my Doms of Chicago Series.) 
Her Wolfen Rebel (the last book in my Wolfen Prophesies Series)
  
                                        
              

No comments:

Post a Comment