Sunday, April 15, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: April 15th


Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments and  appreciate that you're taking time out of your busy Sunday. This week I'm going to give you six sentences from my new m/m short I'm writing for the Summer Heat anthology coming in August from No Boundaries Press.  In this scene, Toby, an older man from the Midwest has relocated to beautiful Honolulu for work. While there he finally gives into his attraction to other men.  In this scene, he and Kaholo are on the beach leading up to his first intimacy.  Enjoy and don't  forget to stop back HERE for the other contributors of S.S.S.


“Easy.”  Kaholo gentled him, his finger easing up, his dark amber eyes reassuring. “We’ll take it as slow as you need – I can wait until you’re ready, ipo.” 
Toby nearly melted into the sand at the husky endearment if it weren’t for the shoulders under his palms.  There was something about his new lover which had snuck under his guard. It was exactly this kind of thing which went straight to Toby’s jaded heart.   

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a sexy and touching story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First times can be very sensual. Nice six! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome six....sounds like it's going to be great (and have I mentioned how 6 sentences is just a huge tease?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very touching. :) I'll be back next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "nearly melted into the sand" I love that! great six!

    ReplyDelete