Thursday, March 22, 2012

TGIF Flash #3



As promised, peeps - here's the flash piece inspired by the photo below.  Enjoy a little shape shifter action at my expense. (adult content)




TGIF Flash: The Hunt


Shifting, I burst free of my manly trappings amongst the tall trees. The wind ruffled my fur in a welcoming caress. A low growl of pleasure built in my throat. It felt so wonderful I wasn’t sure how I’d survived so long without it.  The six months I’d worked in the human world had left little chance of shifting.  In fact, desperation was what had driven me to this Nature Center in the dead of the night. It’d been too long since I’d let the beast roam free and he was close to going feral.  My hectic life in the city, making a living to provide for my small pack, had kept my wolf as firmly chained in the wrappings of human necessity but no longer.
Bounding over a fallen log, I hit my full stride quickly.  Using my nose and every other sense God had given me to navigate over the darken landscape, I ran for what seemed like hours but knew had only been minutes.  I crossed a stream when it hit.  The most tantalizing scent I’d ever smelt hit me.  Nirvana – the unique smell of a female in heat.   
Bursting out of the water, I followed my nose, until I found her.  Fur gleaming in the moonlight, she was regal from the tip of her shiny nose to the tip of her bushy tail. Her head came up as she scented me.  Her low howl sent shivers down my spine.  This was a true alpha bitch in her prime.  Her magnetic draw pulled my wolf closer.  Then she shifted. Her long blonde hair spilled over her rounded shoulders. Her breasts, tipped with pale rose nipples swayed as she held her hand out to me. 
I couldn’t resist her offer.  I shed my wolf as easily as a duck sheds water.  As the familiar burn of the change faded, I stood in front of her more aroused than I could ever remember.
“Come.”  She drew me closer, pressing her hands against my chest.  Her nails scraped across my nipples before trailing down my stomach.  I inhaled sharply as my cock rose like an obedient pup.    I let her guide me down into a sitting position on the lush grass next to the stream.  A low groan filled my chest as she settled over me, rubbing her wetness against my cock.   Her nose brushed over the hollow of my throat when she pressed her breasts against my chest.  Lifting my hands, I cupped the sides of them, using my hold to guide her body in a rocking motion. 
Satisfaction at her cry of pleasure as my chest hair teased her sensitive nipples sent me soaring. The wiggle and flex of her hips as her desire grew sent my own higher.  I wanted inside of her.
“Please.” My voice sounded hoarse to my own ears as I lifted my hips in entreaty. 
The nip of her teeth against my collarbone was her warning.  Her message was clear. She’d take me at her pace or not at all.  I wanted to snap with frustration when she rose to her knees, removing her heat from my lap.  The urge died when she pressed my face between her breasts, before feeding me her nipple. “Suck!”  
I obeyed without thought, moving back and forth between each nipple until she was writhing against my cock. Canting my hips I hoped that the rub of my shaft against her mound would coax her into completing our union.  A sharp cry filled the clearing as she joined our bodies with a smooth thrust.   My balls tightened as hot wet heat surrounded me. 
“Not yet!”  She hissed raking her nails over my shoulders. “You will wait for me. For your mate!”  
“Yes – please.”  I no longer sounded like the alpha wolf that I was – instead I was a male at the mercy of the woman I’d claimed not all that long ago.  “Ride me, love!”  I tweaked her nipple with one hand while the other slipped between us to rub her nubbin.  Her head tipped back as she snapped.  Riding me hard and fast, all I could do is hang on as I crept closer to the edge. It’d been too long since we’d done this – frolicked in the woods. 
“Now. Give me your seed now.”  Her lips fastened over mine, swallowing my cry of ecstasy as I gave her what she wanted – a child conceived in wild outdoors.


No comments:

Post a Comment