Sunday, March 11, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Mar 11th

Welcome back Sixers!  As always, I appreciate those who stop by and check out my humble offerings and would like to remind everyone that by going HERE you can find more of the wonderful Six Sentence Sunday Madness.  With that being said, this week I'm taking another six from one of my WIP's, Retrieving Rena. When we left Rena last week, she'd told her sister she'd resigned from her job at Larson's Security.  This six shows the fallout from that decision - on the opposite end.  As always, I thank everyone who takes the time to comment. You peeps really make my day!



Logging on to his computer, Jude methodically began organizing his e-mails; deleting the ads for discount drugs, filing away the requests for new bids on security services in their corresponding folders, while automated bills went into another. That’s when he ran across it. His hand paused on the mouse, dread filling him. Even without opening it he knew that an email from Rena MacCallister with the words “TERMINATION REQUESTED” in the subject line was not good news. Jackson was going to go through the roof.  And just when I hoped that my life would settle down. 

7 comments:

  1. I wonder why the email was sent, though it seems he already knows. Great six! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh...interesting, intriguing six.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure is organized - intriguing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not so happy about the termination! Can't wait to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, my mind is full of possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the use of email sorting to show characterization. He's a fastidious guy. (Wish he'd come sort through my email!)

    ReplyDelete