Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Snark: Shane and Jason


Okay this is my Saturday Snark. Hopefully you'll enjoy this bit between Shane and his former sub, Jason from Making His Move. They are talking about the new man Shane has his eyes on.  Enjoy!  And don't forget to stop by HERE to check out the rest of the snarky-ness!
Shane’s smile died. “I may be a dominating ass at times, Jason, but I’m not going to just walk up to my best friend and put the moves on him.”
Relief made the other man sag against the open window. “Thank God.”
“Nope. I’m gonna seduce his stubborn little ass, then warm it for making me chase him half way across the country.”
Jason’s eyes widened. “Ah fuck me.”  His head thumped against the side of the truck door. He finally looked back up at Shane. “You know, it’d serve you right if he knocks you on your ass and then walks away.”
He chuckled. “It’s alright, Jason. I know you’re just jealous. Don’t worry, little one. I’ll find you a Dom.”  He forced a teasing note into his voice to hide his darker side. “While he won’t be me, I’ll make sure he’s trained right.”
Jason looked up at him – his face open. “You’re an ass, you know that right?” 

No comments:

Post a Comment