Tuesday, September 9, 2008


I'm excited to announce that eXcessica has picked up another story of mine.

The Mating of Rebekah by Dakota Trace

Rebekah comes from a long line of women, who have pledged to serve Diana, the Goddess of Hunt. Diana's latest summoning, has Rebekah racing to stop a mass demon possession on All Hallows Eve. Rebekah is warned however, if she doesn't find her mates, failure is imminent. Diana, conveniently forgets to mention Pluto, the God of the Underworld, is behind the mass possession, in efforts to reclaim the huntress Diana has stolen from him. The same huntress Diana merged with Rebekah as a newborn. When Rebekah finds out the only way to not have her huntress taken from her is to allow herself to be mated, she is livid. Not knowing where to find the Sons of Apollo, who are to be her mates, she enlists the help from her best friends, Jase and Dustin, never dreaming they are the mates she is looking for. When Rebekah finds out, she refuses to allow the brothers to mate her. Will time run out or will the brothers claim her before Pluto comes for her huntress?

Excerpt
"Running already?" Jase's mouth quirked with a half smile. He reached out and brushed his fingers over her cheek. "I expected more from you, Rebekah."

"I don't know what you expect from me, but I can't give you what you want. I refuse to be a pawn in this game between Diana and Pluto."

"It's too late for that, but you offered me a deal, one I think I'm going to take you up on."

Her heart sank. I asked for this. One fuck and they'd be gone, but I never thought either of them would take me up on it.

"So do I strip right here?" She held her ground as Dustin came up behind her, hoping they wouldn't notice how she was trembling.

"Oh, no. The chase is half the battle, Rebekah. Come, call your huntress out, we wanna play." Dustin grabbed the back of her shirt and ripped it off her. She gasped in surprise, catching the front of her shirt to her breasts before it slid any further down her torso.

"You are absolutely fucking insane!" She spun around, putting her back to Jase, which she immediately realized was a mistake when she felt the hot skin of his bare chest against her. Son of bitch, this is not happening to me. She shook her head as she felt the huntress stirring inside of her. No, not now.

My mates, she snarled as she uncurled and stretched.

Dustin watched in approval as something shifted under Rebekah's skin.

"The huntress is close."

"I know, I can sense her. Are we sure we're doing the right thing here, Dustin? I can smell her fear along with her arousal."

"We don't have a choice. I'm not going to let Apollo take her away from us. I thought we decided this was for her own good."


"We did. But it's harder than I thought it'd be."


Taking advantage of their momentary distraction, Rebekah darted from between them and fled to her bedroom. Both men smiled when the loud snick of the lock being turned carried to their heightened senses.

"Like that's really going to stop us," Dustin chuckled as he locked the door leading to the hallway.

"We're not going to force her," Jase warned his brother.

"No. Seduce, but never rape, Jase. I am surprised you'd think me capable of it."

"You forget, Brother, I share your very thoughts and desires. I know how hard the need is riding you. Promise me if we cannot seduce her, we stop and under no circumstances do we mark her. This is for us and her."

"Of course, but from the scent of her earlier, I dare say that seducing her shall be easy." Dustin stripped his shirt off as they approached the closed door.

"After you, Dustin," Jase said as he hung back. I have to get this under control, I don't want to scare her.

Dustin knocked on the closed door. If he weren't so worried, he would have laughed at the muffled "fuck you."

"Damn it! Doesn't she realize that's what I want?" Dustin pressed his hand against the door.

"You know it's amazing you ever got laid, Brother."

"Women find me irresistible and all women have the fantasy of fucking twins."

"And you're an asshole!" Rebekah's voice was muffled by the door.

Jase laughed at the look of shock on Dustin's face.

"Rebekah, please. Don't make this harder than it needs to be. We only want to protect you," Jase pleaded, trying to reason with her.

"Open the door! I'm tired of fooling around here." Dustin rapped on the door.

"Go to hell!"




No comments:

Post a Comment