Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Takeover Wednesdays: Author/Blogger Call


IT'S BACK-K-K-K!

That's right I'm bringing back my Takeover Wednesdays for any author/blogger that would be interested in stopping by and hijacking my blog for the day.  Check out the deets below. I shamelessly stole them off an old FB post.

Are you the type who likes to hijack other authors’ blogs? If so listen up. I’m reopening Wednesday slots on my blog (A Little Bit of Naughty) starting Nov 14th. Which means I’m looking for other authors/bloggers to come by and post. (genre doesn’t matter – as long as it has elements of romance in it.)

However, I don’t want my little feature to turn into a ‘drive-by promo’. So it’s fine to feature your newest release. I’m all for promoting other author’s works. BUT I’m asking that if you do take me up on my offer that you also offer something of substance for my readers.

And what is that you ask? Well, it could be something as simple as telling the readers what you listened to while writing your book, a top ten list of places your hero wants to take his lady, or a recipe inspired by your book. (I have one book – His Just Desserts, which featured an absolutely delicious Banana’s Foster dessert and I featured the recipe. That post was really popular if I remember right…)

The sky is truly the limit ( I don’t mind hot sexy excerpts *grins*) but readers don’t want straight promo (buy my book). If you think this interests you, please feel free to either PM or email me at dakotatrace (at) gmail (dot) com with Takeover Wednesday in the subject line. It will be first come, first serve. Thanks, in advance.

©Dakota Trace All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment