Thursday, November 1, 2018

Sensual Thursday {26}: Mature love

 



So this week, I'm not gonna pimp out my new release - even though lord knows there's enough sex in it I could do a month's worth of Sensual Thursdays posts and not repeat a scene twice.  Nope, this week I'm going to switch gears a bit, and give you a glimpse of what I've been calling my secret project - I don't know if anyone else has noticed but one of my Doms of Chicago books has mysteriously disappeared from several store fronts and there's a good reason for it.  My sexy mature couple, Myrna and Alastair are getting a make over for Christmas.  Their story will not only be more polished, it will be highly expanded - as there has been several scenes that never made it into the final copy.  

So this week, I'm going to give you all a sneak peek into one of the new sexy scenes that will be included in the re-release.  Who says mature couples can't still have fun as well?

Snippet: 

“Relax.” Amery kept his tone soft – almost as soft as the nylon rope between his fingers. While not traditional as some shibari enthusiasts would demand, he loved the soft feel of the dark purple and pink paracord against his palms as he found the middle of the rope and divided it neatly in half. The soft supple fibers wouldn’t scratch his lovely sub’s skin like hemp would, nor would it bite like traditional cloth rope when she began to writhe against them – and she would writhe, or he wasn’t doing his job right.

Myrna shifted her weight from foot to foot while eying the length of rope he held. He could almost see the curiosity brewing inside her head. But would she go for it? Or hide behind excuses and platitudes about why she couldn’t?

“I…” she licked her lower lip before finally meeting his gaze. “I don’t think this is a good idea, Sir.”

He arched a brow as he closed the distance between them. “And why is that, sub?”

She flushed. “Well, I’m not as young as I used to be - nor am I as limber as most rope bunnies. Most shibari ties wouldn’t work…”

The side of his mouth kicked up. “Why don’t you let me be the judge of that, m’gnogag?”

Her eyes widened as he draped the rope across her shoulders, allowing the long ends to lay across her impressive bust before spilling down the length of her body. The excess pooled on the floor at her feet.

He kept his gaze on her as he adjusted the cord, silently battling her insecurities with each deft twist of his fingers as he guided the rope into place.
By the time he was done, the paracord would not only highlight, but accent how beautiful he truly found her.


2018 ©Dakota Trace All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment