Monday, October 29, 2018

Monday Moans {22}: Moaning for a Different Reason




I know I used this picture waaaay back in the day for a post I did on Shibari  but honestly I ran across it today in my archives and damn if it doesn't still have my inner robe bunny squealing.  Something very erotic about not only the lighting and black and white format the photographer used, but also contrast of the dark rope against her lighter skin - it gets me every time.

Have a great Monday!





©Dakota Trace All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment