Monday, November 12, 2018

Monday Moans {24}: Like fine wine....


So I usually only give you one picture to drool over, but when I went looking for some yummy eye candy to tease you with this week, I couldn't narrow my pick down to just one. (I have a huge folder of yummy older men that I use for inspiration for Amery, one of my older Doms in my Doms of Chicago Series)  So I give you two this week of the super sexy Anthony Varrecchia. At 54 he's only a few years younger than my Amery. You're welcome!


  
©Dakota Trace All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment