Monday, June 23, 2014

Spanking A - Z Challenage: {T}urn-ons


Okay here's the scoop, I've joined the Spanking Challenge A-Z. The idea is to start with A and make your way through the alphabet, a letter a day. So this is how it will work. I will post a new letter each day...except on Saturdays which is already full with two other weekly posts. By the end of the month, I should reach Z...so why not join me and root me on?  

A word of warning however...although it's not necessarily supposed to be sexually themed challenge - just an effort to get me blogging more frequently, Livvy may have other ideas.  We all know that rascally muse of mine won't let me get away with posting something mundane or platonic, so don't be surprised if most, if not all my posts have a sexual vibe to them. 

With that being said....lets welcome letter T!



T stands for turn-ons today. When I sat down to write the list for my 26 topics, I realized that this word was really close to the subject I used for letter K - Kinks.  In fact, in the thesaurus 'turn ons' is a synonym for 'kinks'  So I looked it up in the dictionary to find the difference...




kink - n. bizarre or unconventional sexual preferences or behavior

while

turn-on - n. something causing excitement or stimulating interest


Pretty close, huh?  So I've come to the conclusion that all kinks are turn-ons but not all turn-ons are kinks. (try to wrap your mind around that one...lol)   

Anyway I've primarily revolved all my posts around BDSM but today I'm not. Today we're just going to chat about what the average joe finds stimulating.   And of course I had to do some research.  (just a side note here...I love Men's Health, they always have what I seem to be looking for.)

For Women
  • Visual: Crows Feet, Manly Arms, a guy wearing glasses with jeans and shirt are some of the top contenders. 
  • Physical: Kiss on the neck, gentle fingers on sides, musky man smell and eye contact
  • Other oddities: A good fight or vampire (the later I blame on Twilight) 







For Men
  • Visual: Her in my undershirt, a strip tease, a girl in glasses (how about that - evidently the nerdy/intelligent look is a turn on for both sexes.) 
  • Physical: Nibbling on Ear, Following him into the shower, biting and P.D.A.'s  Obviously a man finds it a turn-on if his girl isn't shy about intimacy *smiles*
  • Other oddities:  Dirty talk, and having a good laugh.  

So how did I do?  Any of these happen to be a turn on for you? Thanks for joining me...but don't be shy.  Check out the other hoppers doing the A - Z challenge by clicking on the graphic on the side bar.  See ya tomorrow, where I'm going to talk about being "Under His Control." 




©Dakota Trace All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment