Friday, January 31, 2014

Random Friday: Pen names?

So pen names? As a reader and author this is not a new idea at.  Far from it in fact.  Anyway, I've been writing for over five years under my Dakota Trace name and have been perfectly content to do so.  However recently I caught a submission call by the wonderful Beth Wylde.  She was looking for erotic shorts for an anthology she wants to put together.  The only catch? Well it had to be hot m/m AND she was looking for authors with pen names that had the word Wild in them (or some variation) Of course being a ffairly new name to the mm genre, I jumped at the chance to work with Beth.  I've been a fan of her work for quite some time and would love the chance to work with her.   Of course there is no WILD in my Dakota pen name, so I can up with another one pen name (one which will merely be the flipside of my Dakota Trace one), which will be devoted to all of my new mm works. So if you see me pimping out ND Wyldings....that's me :) 
N.D. Wyldings

So for those of you readers who love to read nothing but m/m erotic romances, HERE is the blog where you will find most of my new m/m work.  At the moment, I don't have any work out under this pen name but hope to have shortly.  So if you have the time and inclination please like me on FB (I merely created a facebook page for ND's work), on Twitter at @ndwylders and of course you'll be able to catch me on the upcoming Sexy Studs & Sirens blog hops on Saturdays.  The links are all listed below and I hope to catch you on the flip side!



Find N.D. on the web
Seductive Studs & Sirens Bloghop: http://seductivestuds.blogspot.com/


©Dakota Trace All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment