Friday, April 5, 2013

Need Hosts for Essential Master Book Tour May 31st - June 7th

So peeps once again, I'm organizing a book tour for an upcoming release.  After all the fun that I or I mean Livvy had on the Gabriel's Light Tour, I thought I'd give it another whirl.  As such I'm looking for hosts for a week in June, after Essential Master releases.   If you could fill out one of the dates below that would be awesome.  Of course each stop will have a daily prize as well as being entered into the grand prize drawing of a gift basket containing what Nicholaus considers his night in. What could be more fun than ending twined up on a sectional with Steph and Zebediah watching re-runs of his favorite sci-fi series, Firefly and eating buttery popcorn and chocolate? As a bonus this time, however, I'm giving each host an e-copy of Essential Master for free.  So if you can help out, please email me at dakotatrace@gmail.com with Essential Master tour in the subject line with your date preference. 


BLOG HOST DATES


May 31st - Rebecca Royce
June 1st - Ellie Potts
June 2nd - Sexy Erotic Reviews
June 3rd - Rhiannon Wellman's Blog
June 4th - TL Reeve's Place
June 5th - Wicked Muse Tavern
June 6th - For the Love of Bookends
June 7th - A Little Bit of Naughty







Like last time this tour will be character led, but I'm keeping tight wraps on Livvy, so the tour hosts will be visited by the characters in my Doms of Napa Valley world including the main characters of Essential Master, Nicholaus, Stephanie and Zebadiah.   So as a host all you'll have to do is post the information I send to you. 

Dakota 


©Dakota Trace All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment