Thursday, September 22, 2011

#BlogHop4Writer's Question: Sept 22nd

QUESTION: What is the strangest thing you've done in the name of research?


Hmmm...the strangest? Well that's not gonna be an easy one at all   since I don't consider anything I do for research as strange.  Now the family on the other hand might beg to differ.  I remember getting some really strange looks from them when the book I ordered from Amazon about Shibari Bondage showed up.  And I was subjected to even more strange looks as I attempted to try some of the techniques on my leg. My son called me a freak.  Evidently, they think wrapping a rope around my leg means I've got a screw loose...LOL.  

Make sure to stop back at Alternative Reads to read about other strange things authors do in the sake of research.

2 comments:

  1. Good answer! I hadn't even considered how strange the books I use must seem to other people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I am a new follower. Please check out my blog.
    Isabella
    http://romancingbella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete