Saturday, July 5, 2014

Seductive Studs and Sirens {23}: A power struggle


So for this week's snippet, I'm taking it from my newest bundle - the second box set of my Doms of Chicago Series. (Healing Hark, more specifically.)  This is during the scene where Hark has just caught Bryan taking pictures of his WIP, a beautiful Italian seascape mural he's been painting. Bryan threatens to send them to Diachi unless Hark spills the beans about the tension between Hark and Diachi.  Enjoy! 





SNIPPET: 

Bryan bared his teeth. “I'll do more than that if you don't start being honest with me. Master was tense this morning and you've been a dick. If you had a fight, fine. But you're not going to hide it from me. I'm not fucking made out of glass.” 

Hark clenched his jaw. He could see the man's point – secrets always came back to bite you in the ass, but to be called on it irked. “Look, it had nothing to do with you directly.”

Bryan jerked hard on Hark's braid. “Fine. Then it must've been indirectly. Spill it, or I'm sending these pictures to Diachi right now.” 

A smirk crossed his face. “To do that you're going to have to let me go, and I guarantee you the moment you do, you're going to end up over my knee, little one.” 


Bryan actually shivered at Hark’s threat. “Try again, Sir. You keep forgetting I enjoy a good spanking.” Bryan leaned closer until his mouth was mere inches from Hark's ear. “There's just something erotic about being at a man's mercy and knowing he can do whatever he wants with me. Reddening my ass or fucking me until all I can do is moan.”
  
Now that I've teased you a bit, here's the special deal...for this weekend only, Excessica is offering my second Doms of Chicago boxed set (which includes Healing Hark) for the cheap price of $2.99  (that's less than a buck for each full length novel.)   Click here to find the links for this great deal...

And last but not least...check out the rest of the wonderful peeps. 

©Dakota Trace All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment