Friday, June 27, 2014

Spanking A - Z: {W}et

Okay here's the scoop, I've joined the Spanking Challenge A-Z. The idea is to start with A and make your way through the alphabet, a letter a day. So this is how it will work. I will post a new letter each day...except on Saturdays which is already full with two other weekly posts. By the end of the month, I should reach Z...so why not join me and root me on?  

A word of warning however...although it's not necessarily supposed to be sexually themed challenge - just an effort to get me blogging more frequently, Livvy may have other ideas.  We all know that rascally muse of mine won't let me get away with posting something mundane or platonic, so don't be surprised if most, if not all my posts have a sexual vibe to them. 

With that being said....lets welcome letter W!


Okay folks sorry about skipping yesterday. Due to internet issues where the company was upgrading some of the software, I wasn't able to post my article. Now however, I have net back I'm bringing you my "W" post.  And the topic is getting wet. There's something inherently erotic about water running over a man's or woman's body.   

See what I mean? 


Painting by Autumn Rozario Hall
Snippet from Conquering Jude:


Stumbling into the bathroom, he tried to shake the cold chills left over from his dream. Wrenching on the handles of the shower, he was taken back at the white bandages around his wrists. Staring at them, confusion swamped him. What the fuck? I don’t remember… 

The memories came flooding back. His arrival at the club, his submission to Olivia and the resulting spanking that had him coming like an untried youth. The memory of helpless pleasure he had no control over had his cock hardening and lengthening until it almost reached his naval. The head pushed past the top of his drawstring bottoms. Fat dollops of pre-cum glistened along the slit. He was hard, ready, as if he’d endured hours of foreplay. 

Shucking the bottoms, he kicked them towards the hamper. “Fuck!” Ripping the white bandages off, he tossed them in the trash. Stepping under the hot spray, he let it pound on his body, hissing when it stung the wounds on his wrists. His cock throbbed in reaction. Helpless to stop himself, he wrapped his hand around the base and squeezed hard. Not only do I have fucked up dreams, I get off on fucking pain, now. God dammit, maybe that accident fucked up more than my body. Thanks a-fucking-lot, Uncle Sugar. 

Standing under the pounding spray, he was helpless against the flood of memories that washed over him. The memories of the first time he’d given control over to her had his breath hissing in sharply. Fuck, I didn’t know surrendering could be so goddamn arousing. The remembered feel of the blindfold she’d used on him made his jaw clench. The last thing I expected was to be blindfolded and driven out of my mind. His hand tightened around his cock and he jerked involuntarily into his own hand. Just like I did that night in my truck. Fuck I didn’t know I could be that hard, that desperate. I had to come - I couldn’t even wait until I made it home to jack off. 

A tortured groan filled the shower stall, barely audible over the sound of the pounding water. The feel of her hands against me, rubbing, teasing, pinching my skin when and where I least expected it. She played my body like a fiddle. She didn’t even flinch when she found the scars. His control fractured at the memory. His fist pumped once, twice, and then a third time as his breathing became choppier. I can’t believe I actually stripped down to my scivvies for her. I didn’t even get the promise of mind-blowing sex but I still did it. The husky sound of her accented voice telling me I would be rewarded had me stripping down faster than any order shouted by Chief. 

His balls tightened at the memory of her fingernails scraping over his chest, tugging on the hair before trailing down his abs. He’d held his breath waiting - anticipating the first feel of her hand around his cock. A whimper escaped him. But she never touched me. She kept her word about not handling my equipment, even though I begged her to touch it. Instead she’d remained in control while I lost mine and not even as spectacularly as I did last night... The thought of last night pushed him over the edge. His hips pumped against his fist while he braced himself on the shower wall with his other arm. The water poured over him and his shout was loud even over the cascading water. “Son of a fucking bitch…gonna come….ah fuck…!” His cock swelled and he came, his spurts of seed striking the wall in front of him. He shook as pleasure, sharp and hard, raced through him. He continued to buck, loving the feel of the water stinging his body as he rode out his orgasm

Okay, now that I got everyone hot and and bothered. Stop back tomorrow where we'll be talking about Xhibition....I know I cheated. And don't forget to stop by the rest of the peeps. 










No comments:

Post a Comment