Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Spanking A - Z Challenge: (U)nder His Control


Okay here's the scoop, I've joined the Spanking Challenge A-Z. The idea is to start with A and make your way through the alphabet, a letter a day. So this is how it will work. I will post a new letter each day...except on Saturdays which is already full with two other weekly posts. By the end of the month, I should reach Z...so why not join me and root me on?  

A word of warning however...although it's not necessarily supposed to be sexually themed challenge - just an effort to get me blogging more frequently, Livvy may have other ideas.  We all know that rascally muse of mine won't let me get away with posting something mundane or platonic, so don't be surprised if most, if not all my posts have a sexual vibe to them. 

With that being said....lets welcome letter U!

So today we're talking about being under his(or her) control. In essence that's what a submissive does when he or she gives over to their dominant. As both a reader and an author I find this idea very erotic and stimulating. There's just something about  witnessing the trust and utter faith a submissive has in a dominant that can allow such a bond to form that they will let their Dom do anything they wish to them.  .  

As a reader, I was exposed to this when I first started reading the Desire, Oklahoma Series by  Leah Brooke.  While the entire series doesn't revolve around BDSM, (it's actually around a town that embraces the different lifestyles from BDSM to polygamy.) two of the books in particular revolve around today's topic.  I guess I should also mention that one of the premises of the entire series is that every woman in Desire, has to have a male to protect her.  It goes back to the town's infancy during the 1800s.   But I'm getting off track here.    

BUY HERE



I read Blade's Desire before I wrote Nisey's Awakening.  The scene between  Blade and Kelly where he helps her get over her fear of anal sex totally blew my mind.  For an abused woman to allow the new man in her life to do that just amazed me.  But it's all part of the connection a submissive feels toward her Dom and vice versa. That scene particularly made me want to write my own story.  







BUY HERE
The second book, Dark Desire, is the story of the town's sheriff and the daughter of one of the many of the menage families in town.  The owner of the dinner and her husbands if I remember correctly. (pardon me, it's been awhile since I've read the book) In this book, Hope is hoping that Ace will take control of her, no matter how naughty she is. She relishes the struggle between them, but in order to win her man, tries at first to be what he thinks he wants - a truly obedient and submissive woman.  I have to giggle about that.  If you only realized how feisty Hope is.  I could've told her it wasn't going to work.   

Anyway, there are several really intense scenes between Ace and Hope before they find their happiness but I'd have to say the most intense one is the one I took a snippet from. In this snippet, this is the final showdown between them, and arguably one of my favorite scenes in the entire book. 


See what I mean? Something totally erotic, but intense enough to pull at your heartstrings.  Okay, tomorrow is V and wow, I can't believe we're nearing the end.  So check back tomorrow to see what I have in store for you.  But don't forget to check out the rest of the bloggers.  








No comments:

Post a Comment