Sunday, May 27, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: May 27th



Happy Sunday, peeps.  Once again I have six sizzling sentences to bring to you as part of my participation in SSS.  I surely do appreciate that everyone has taken the time to stop by my blog and ask that you return the favor by hitting up the rest of the SSS-er's. They can be found HERE. I can guarantee there's gotta be something that appeals to everyone's taste. :D  With that being said, lets the sixing commence.  Below I've taken six sentences from  With This Heart, my most recent release with Excessica Publishing.  This scene is from Paisley's goes into to have her first ultrasound with Kaleb and the tech has found something quite unexpected.  Enjoy! 


Leila looked up at him. “I would assume there are multiple births in one of your family histories, or it was just a fluke of nature. Either way you’re going to be the proud parents of three babies.”

Kaleb stood – swaying alarmingly. “I can’t be….how am I gonna take care of three...” His eyes rolled up in his head before he collapsed. 
If you'd like to find out more about this release, CLICK HERE 

4 comments: