Saturday, February 8, 2014

Seductive Studs & Sirens {6} Essential Master

So I'm running a wee bit behind, please forgive me? For this week's snippet, I'll be posting about a 150 word passage from Essential Master, the second book in my Doms of Napa Valley series. This book came out earlier last year and was the first true MMF book I'd written. It was a challenge but it must've worked out well, because I found out earlier this month it's been nominated for Fan Favorite in the BDSM catagory in Mary MenageWhispers Menage Awards :)   Anyway, I hope you enjoy.  And now I'm off to do some hopping.  

Dakota 




Setup:  Nicky (our dom) and his sub, Steph are sitting on a secluded dock in a few hundred yards from a Lifestyle BBQ.  After horsing around, Zeb, their potential third has ended up in water in front of Steph.  
“Here, Ma’am?” he asked, placing his hands on the boards on either side of her hips.
“Yep. That’s a good subbie, but I want you closer.” She tugged him closer, and draped his wet arms over her thighs, giving him a way to hang on, but still bring him where she wanted him. “There…now I can reach you.” She pushed his wet hair out of his face. While not overtly long, it was long enough on top that when it was wet, it fell into his eyes. His eyes drifted shut with a soft moan as he tipped his head in the direction of her hand. 
“Obviously a Zebadiah hot spot.” Nicky murmured in her ear. She shivered in reaction. “Can you imagine what it would feel like to hold his hair back while he laps at your pretty little pussy, cara mia?” 
“Oh my God, Master,” she gasped, as Zeb pressed a kiss on the skin of her thigh - left bare by her hiked up skirt. “You promised no sex…”







©Dakota Trace All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your nomination--break a leg! :)
    ~Charley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. At times like this, I wish I could've added the whole scene. I forgotten how intense the scene was til I went back looking for yummy excerpts for today.

      Dakota

      Delete
  3. oh that is a wonderful snippet :) promising :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so hot. :D And congrats for the win!

    ReplyDelete