Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 12 of Gabriel's Light Tour: Wicked Muse Tavern I



Today I'm dropped in at the Wicked Muse Tavern...well it's more like my muse, Livvy has.  Dear Lord I don't know what Shay was thinking to turn over the reins of her blog to my wacky muse but she's a lot braver than I am. I wouldn't for a second trust Livvy with her muse, Lucien, but it is what it is.  So stop in to see  what special guests have decided to show their faces and win the first two Episodes of Analise's Journey: A Serial Story set in the Doms of Chicago World.   So be sure to stop by and comment.  Not only does it enter your name into the daily prize, it also enters your name in the raffle for the grand prize.   


Prize:  E-COPIES of Episode 1 & 2 of Analise's Journey


Winner is:
Gabrielle

©Dakota Trace All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment