Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday AfterDark Moment {2}: The Retribution

 Once again it's time for a Saturday AfterDark Moment!  I've once again joined in this fun...and to keep it in theme with what I did last week. My little tidbit actually is written in first person. Which is not something I normally do, but find to be a challenge.  So here's my conrtibution but don't forget to click on the  graphic to the right to see what everyone else came up with. 

Dakota                                         





The Retribution (Adult Content)

Standing in the shadows, I watched, transfixed on the scene in front of me. I wasn’t supposed to be here. I was supposed to have gone home with the rest of Mr. Englund’s staff. But a forgotten purse had sent me back inside. I’d just found the missing clutch when the sound of voices from the boss’s study drew me like a moth to the flame. Creeping to the door, I peeked inside.

“Right there.” Mr. Englund urged the hands of the woman in front of him lower.

But that’s not what shocked me. I mean I’d seen our boss in nothing more than swim trunks at a retreat. The man was an Adonis and knew it. No what had me curling my toes in surprise was the identity of the woman doing the touching. Miranda Stewart, my boss and the bane of my existence was getting ready to exchange sexual favors with the biggest prick in Englund’s Inc.

Palming my cell, I was unable to resist. Flicking it open, a press of the button and I instantly had a camera. It was petty, but I figured a view clandestine pictures could provide leverage later. After all it wasn’t every day I found my boss dressed in a frilly maid’s uniform on her knees. What I wasn’t prepared for was how watching Miranda go down on the boss would affect me. As she tugged his shirt free from his pants, my breath caught in my throat. I was only human and seeing all the yummy flesh was a turn on. When her nimble fingers lowered his zipper, my nipples tightened against my bra. And when she tugged free the length of his cock, I had to stifle my moan.

My fingers rubbed itched to rub my pussy as she licked the head of his cock - to get off on her subjugation. The boss hissed as she tugged him inside her mouth, his hands plunging into her up-done hair-do. Within moments, he was fucking her mouth, riding her face as if he owned her, while calling her everything but a white girl. As his language grew dirtier, I gave in. I plunged my fingers into my jeans in search of my clit. The only thing I regretted was the fact I didn’t have a video camera. I could’ve gotten hours of solo fun listening to his degrading remarks.

Then he did it. No, he didn’t come all over her face. No he jerked free of her mouth, bent her over his desk and spanked her! Right in front of me, he warmed her bottom, before ripping her lacy maid panties and fucking her on the desk. And the hottest part of the whole thing – he watched me the entire time – his eyes promising that if I fucked up like Miranda had, I’d be his next victim. It made me almost – almost wish I had been the one to bumble the account.  
©Dakota Trace All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

4 comments:

  1. Red hot post. The words followed the image perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how she could've blackmail her boss in the maid's uniform. I love how you made this AfterDark Moment flow. That was one slammin' post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have painted such a picture here and your words match you image so well... Really enjoyed that..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wrote an excellent voyeur scene, especially because she became involved in the eroticism.. I like her determination to photograph her boss for leverage.

    ReplyDelete