Saturday, March 17, 2012

AND the WINNER is....

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone! It's dawned here as a beautiful if not slightly cool and the temps will be pleasant for the SaPaDaPaSo Parade. But before I wake the kids and let the craziness of St. Patty's Day commence, I've got to stop by here and announce who was the lucky winner from yesterday's bloghop.  I do have to say I was bowled over by the amount of peeps who stopped by my blog. You set a new record for me. Over 900 peeps stopped by during the 24 hours the contest ran.  Thanks so much. You guys rock!

 But without further ado, our lucky winner is....
Gena Robertson

Gina, check your email for details how to claim your prizes.  Again thank you to everyone who stopped by and made this contest so much fun.  And  F.Y.I, only 6 out of the 47 peeps who commented actually like green beer.  It boggles my little Irish mind.  I thought almost everyone liked it. :D  But whether you like beer, green or not, please do me a favor and be responsible today and pick yourself a D.D. if you are going to go out and party with alcohol.  Have a terrific St. Patty's Day! 

Dakota  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Dakota! This was a fun hop and I am so thrilled to have won! SQUEE!!

    ReplyDelete