Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sensual Thursdays #1


This is a new little venture for me. I thought on Thursdays I'd post pictures which intrigue me with their mystery or pure sensuality.  As a visual person, I love to use pictures as prompts when I write.  To start this off, this week's picture does both.  I could easily see both. Perhaps it's the darkness or it could be the look on her face. This screams intrigue to me.  She has a secret that I envision the man behind her will do anything to find out...including seduction...she could be hiding a submissive side but maybe she wants to tie him up...only time will tell....but I digress....I hope you enjoy the eye candy and return each Thursday for more.

Dakota 




1 comment:

  1. This is an interesting image -- definitely flash fiction worthy ☺

    ReplyDelete